Fire Leaf Covid-19 Protocols
On behalf of the entire Fire Leaf family, we would like to thank you for your trust and continued support.
The safety and well-being of all Fire Leaf employees and patients is our highest priority. As the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) continues, our goal is to keep our community healthy.
Fire Leaf is closely following direction from The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention regarding regular cleaning and sanitizing as one of the most important measures against the spread of COVID-19. Below is a list of precautions we are taking at our retail stores to ensure a safe experience for all.
Health and Safety is our Biggest Concern
Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces, including:
- ATM machine
- POS terminals
- Hard surfaces
- Light switches
Cleaning workspaces frequently, including the:
- Sales floor
Requiring employees to clean hands often by:
- Washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after being in a public place, nose blowing, coughing, or sneezing
- Using hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol
- Covering all surfaces of hands and rubbing them together until they feel dry
- Making hand sanitizer available to customers
- Avoiding touch to nose, eyes, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Covering coughs and sneezes
- Covering mouth and nose with a tissue or the inside of elbow
- Throwing used tissues in the trash
- Sick employees are not to report to work
Additionally, we have transitioned from using deli style jars for customers to smell and see their flower to individualized sniffer pods.
We value your understanding as we navigate this rapidly evolving situation. At this time, we will maintain our standard business hours.
We will also be offering a number of different ways for you to get your medication, without having visiting the inside of the dispensary.
- Curbside Pickup: To place an order for curbside pick-up call your preferred Fire Leaf location. Check out or Weedmaps or Leafly menus to find our full menu.
- Please have the following information to place a curbside order:
- Your name as it appears on your OMMA Card & OMMA Patient Number
- The items you would like to order and a 2-hour window you plan to pick up your order.
- Upon arrival at your preferred store location please call and notify the staff of your arrival, verify your name, and provide your car’s make, model, and color.
- A budtender will deliver your order straight to your car.
2. Additionally, online ordering is available through Leafly pickup at our Stockyards City, S.W. 104th, and Edmond locations. Simply find your location and place your order online.
We are rolling out Leafly pickup for the rest of our remaining stores, Norman, Reno, The Village, and S. Western, which will go live tonight after 6pm.
3. Our in-store dispensary shopping experience is STILL available and we plan to remain open normal business hours at this time. We are offering these additional services as many of our patients are elderly and immune-compromised and we want to assist them in getting the medication they need in a safe fashion. Although, any OMMA card holder is welcome to utilize curbside pickup or Leafly pickup!
As always, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.